Forums
The Lost and Found - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://forums.eggware.xyz)
+-- Forum: Eggware.XYZ (https://forums.eggware.xyz/Forum-Eggware-XYZ)
+--- Forum: Eggcraft (https://forums.eggware.xyz/Forum-Eggcraft)
+---- Forum: Eggcraft 4.0 (https://forums.eggware.xyz/Forum-Eggcraft-4-0)
+---- Thread: The Lost and Found (/Thread-The-Lost-and-Found)

The Lost and Found - brilokuloj - 01-03-2024

Lost a pet? Post it here. Found someone's dropped inventory? Post it here. Coordinates (press F3 and look for XYZ) are always helpful.

NOT for requesting an item you didn't have in the first place (e.g. 64 million stone blocks); I'll make that thread separately.

RE: The Lost and Found - brilokuloj - 01-03-2024

LOST: Fucker the Ungrateful

Fucker the Ungrateful is a seagull I saved from suffocation in the tree farm who thanked me by stealing my strawberry scone and flying away. I was going to tie him to the boat at spawn and have him be a fun piece of lore but he got his head stuck in the ceiling of one of the bedrooms, and the moment, I MEAN THE MOMENT that I untied him, HE FLEW OFF INTO THE OCEAN.

He is not just any seagull. He is nametagged as Fucker the Ungrateful.

Last seen -457 69 706 heading south

RE: The Lost and Found - brilokuloj - 01-03-2024

(01-03-2024, 09:01 PM)brilokuloj Wrote: LOST: Fucker the Ungrateful

Fucker the Ungrateful is a seagull I saved from suffocation in the tree farm who thanked me by stealing my strawberry scone and flying away. I was going to tie him to the boat at spawn and have him be a fun piece of lore but he got his head stuck in the ceiling of one of the bedrooms, and the moment, I MEAN THE MOMENT that I untied him, HE FLEW OFF INTO THE OCEAN.

He is not just any seagull. He is nametagged as Fucker the Ungrateful.

Last seen -457 69 706 heading south

Fucker the Ungrateful was found at -405 66 923 flying directly into the side of my house. Yes, he flew 200 blocks to fly into the side of my house.

RE: The Lost and Found - faultychips - 01-16-2024

SO. I lost two whole unicorns.

I lost the first one at around -854 / 64 / 159 last night when the server crashed; when I logged back in it was #gone. I saw an ice trail leading to -1017 / 64 / 101 that suggests a unicorn came through there but otherwise i have no clue where it could have gone. Used a golden carrot stew and everything to no avail so I just have to hope that someone finds it and the server didn't eat it  Not Coping it's a white one with enchanted golden armor if you see it.

the OTHER unicorn is almost certainly still alive but i forgot to tie her up and then afk'd for an hour and at the speed those things run she could be across the world practically.  Her name is Diana (nametagged) and she's a white unicorn with diamond armor. I last saw her around -610 / 65 / -3777 (i was hanging around my northern portal). Pictured below. (She does not currently have a King St Bee on her.)

[Image: image.png]

If you see either of them let me know; its not the worst thing in the world to lose them but. I like them. <:]

(01-16-2024, 10:57 PM)faultychips Wrote: the OTHER unicorn is almost certainly still alive but i forgot to tie her up and then afk'd for an hour and at the speed those things run she could be across the world practically.  Her name is Diana (nametagged) and she's a white unicorn with diamond armor. I last saw her around -610 / 65 / -3777 (i was hanging around my northern portal).

FOUND DIANA thank u huck!! She was near where I left her she was just in a hole. Figures!

RE: The Lost and Found - cheet - 01-21-2024

hi. ive lost my big frog from the other world

i tamed an animal from the end and brought him through the portal. normally when you bring a mob through the end portal it ends up at world spawn (which i did confirm in a singleplayer world also happens normally with these guys) but i could not find him there. if you see an animal that looks like this fucking around in the overworld (most likely around spawn) please notify me and i will pick him up

(alternatively, if you happen to find his hide instead, also let me know and i will mourn him for 1 minute)