EVENT #2: Art Pacifism

For those of us who are participating, welcome to Art Fight! Hooray! HOWEVER, many of us are not participating, whether it's because we're too burnt out, or AF doesn't accept the type of art we make, or AF just isn't for us.

The theme of this event is to make non-Art Fight gift art. Art that will win you absolutely zero points. It can be as shitty as you need it to be. Arrange an art trade, if you want! (I can't mediate this for you)

Gift art can be for someone who isn't in IHA; I would just prefer you tell them that you're doing it for an event, so they don't think you're doing it totally unprompted.

Expected end date is July 15. (I know this is not when AF ends but I expect this event to slow down pretty fast and I want to have a new one by then)

Reminder
Don't forget to post outgoing links to reblog or share your art, if you have any! I have also slacked on this because I get too excited to share with friends first, but this should be ideally the last place you post your image, so that people can boost it. If you only plan on posting here then keep doing that.

Optional Mini Challenges:

• Make something you couldn't post on AF, or wouldn't want to

• Make something for someone who is not participating in AF this year