How's The Weather?
Weezer 

The area I live in has been at 220+ air quality for two days now; that's Purple for "Very Unhealthy".

• 0 to 50: Good - Air quality is satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
  • 51 to 100: Moderate - Air quality is acceptable. However, there may be a risk for some people, particularly those who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
  • 101 to 150: Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups - Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is less likely to be affected.
  • 151 to 200:  Unhealthy - Some members of the general public may experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
  • 201 to 300: Very Unhealthy - The risk of health effects is increased for everyone.
  • 301 and higher: Hazardous - Health warning of emergency conditions; everyone is more likely to be affected.

I stepped outside today (in retrospect, dumb, but I wanted my interlibrary loan and the Volcano Burrito. Dumb.) and instantly went back inside to grab the N95s. I haven't been exposed to much smoke in my life that wasn't cooking-related. It smelled like the entire parking lot was an ashtray.

Lucas claimed at one point to see ash particulates. I might have seen the same but I can't tell the difference between that or regular old pollen. BTW, I have to imagine this is like, the worst possible time for allergy sufferers.

I had to haul my wheelchair out of the trunk today because Paula was too sick. The physical exertion left me gasping and I thought I was gonna pass out.

Nightmarish situation. And people are saying this will probably become a new annual event.

This was originally a thread about the wildfires this summer but I figured we could use a general weather thread. Because I was completely snowed in by a blizzard today and have spent most of my day drunk on the couch or crying (also on the couch)!

babu baba baby

it is still
very cold

was freezing a couple days ago but it actually warmed up here. its 36 degrees outside i could sit on the porch for a few minutes

It's like 70f outside! Which is very cool because it's STILL FEBRUARY

babu baba baby

i literally was walking around all day today thinking "i wonder if the forums have a weather update thread?"

hit 80 today. been sunny the past few days but kinda dry. not too bad in the evenings but it does get a bit cold

i went to the verizon store and then to a local mexican bar and grill and then to walmart. i got a new wax melter

(02-27-2024, 09:36 PM)brilokuloj Wrote: It's like 70f outside! Which is very cool because it's STILL FEBRUARY

Why was the weather so nice? Because of the Thunderstorm
[Image: 7OCSB0i.gif]

its GORGEOUS outside. wtf

gorgeous outside again. ive been kind of mad that there hasnt been a lot of rain even though i dont like rain that much because the yard has been dry as hell. but anuyways things arre getting greener and we actually have a bunch of flower patches in our backyard? i didnt realize last year because i showed up later in the year but theres definitely little blue and white flowers around the porch. its fucking awesome. windy though

Aw, that's so sweet! I can't wait until it's consistently warm enough to have plants on our apartment balcony again. It's lovely outside today but I'm always worried about random March frost.

I've been seeing buds start to form on the trees, though. It's so nice to see. I used to not really care much about spring, but it's so important to me now, especially since I now live somewhere I can actually see the seasons change.