I am so fucking medicated right now
Cookie Num Num 

hi, if you dont know me, i was in a really bad depressive slump for nearly a year. part of this was due to not getting my antidepressants refilled. well i sure got them refilled and i think ive had more drawing motivation the past week than i ever had in the past 3 years. here is my drawrings

02/17/2024 - 02/23/2024

alloys is a friend's character, they needed a new icon and i needed to try out some new brushes. all the images i draw after this one use a different coloring scheme btw, and it retroactively made me dislike this image more because it looks noticeably less vivid, not to mention i had to stop drawing 4 hours in because i got exhausted and thus never finished it. RIP. but its still a fine drawing on its own (and far more colored/rendered than anything ive done in ages)

these are for my character directory website, in order these are Eleonore "Lore" of place that needs a fucking name, Marzell "Mars" of Nowhere, Simon Aalders, and Iridium "Riddy" Hostage. the first two are puppets, third guy's just a normal human, and riddy is a dragon

this was for setting up pluralkit but it also turned out to be useful for my website. in order: bee, clancy, cooper, desmond, huck, lethal, formless system members, and vyn

these guys are related to my loose Eggcraft plans. if nautical nonsense be something ye wish

Captain Pikeman is shark-based. the First Mate is axolotl-based.

i have been posting these to my tumblr, sheezy.art, and itaku (the last two i haven't gotten the chance to try out), but since tumblr is currently in a really shitty spot, i am getting more inclined towards sheezy/itaku. over time i might cut it down to one site too between whichever captures my interest more. sheezy is looking pretty good on this front

going to try to make it a tradition of regularly posting updates of recent art i've done. most of this art gets reposted to sheezy.art too, but this thread gets the alts!

2/27/2024 - 3/12/2024

this one is a mascot design for a toy that a still work-in-progress tabletop character is based off of. whew thats a mouthful! his name is zippy cricket and he was a commercial failure in the 90s

SHEEZY LINK

this is art i did on a whim of a friend's sona "Vista". i felt like doing something experimental (some kind of sports brutalist poster design) and i'm so proud of it i even went and posted all three variants. LOVED working with holographic gradient maps for this, and this may be the first like, complete "painting" i've done. the owner of the character loved it!

in general this year i want to draw more gift art for people because i'm tired of that being an artfight-only thing.

SHEEZY LINK

this is one of my Toontown characters, "Widget", drawn as a more traditional-styled furry. believe it or not i'm not actually super proud of it, i think the coloring is a little weird, but i'm not touching it. i also discovered i don't like drawing generic furries that much! Whoops!!!!!

SHEEZY LINK

this one goes along with Captain Pikeman above as well as Clermont Avery (the name of the axolotl first mate.) the three of these are members of the crew of the MS Resolution, a set of characters for the Eggcraft server... this monkey does not have a name. she is the ship's cook.

this one was me complaining in the middle of the night. but i think the boar character i drew here is cute.

SHEEZY LINK

this one is gift art for another friend of its fursonas! i could not decide which caption would be funnier so i drew both. this drawing was a lot of fun!