Internet Archive finds

I like posting on the blog about the Wayback Machine and other things on the Internet Archive. Unfortunately, you have probably noticed I tend to pick this topic up and then put it right back down for months. This is because I get easily overwhelmed by how much content there is, and it also gets kinda depressing fast for me.

If you wanna help me out, show me stuff on the Internet Archive that you find entertaining, and maybe I'll even write about it, and if I write about it I'll be sure to mention you. Thanks!!

babu baba baby

oouuuu i have one i have one. this is something one of my friends showed me a while back bc he had a memory of seeing it at like a gas station once as a young kid and he wanted to see if it still existed in any capacity

THE FURBY TRAINER'S GUIDE

FEATURING:

• furby as zelda link
  • rare furbies that do not exist
  • this passage, which i am always thinking about:[Image: furbyangel.png]
    [Transcript: Q: How do I know if my Furby is a boy or a girl? A: Furbys are similar to angels. They are not divided into male or female- they embody the best of both. Some people theorize that you can answer this question by the pitch of the voice, but we like the angel theory more!]

truly an amazing find. if i am being honest