King St. Bee's Twitter 3

signatures disabled or taking while to load?

(11-13-2023, 10:37 PM)huckleton Wrote: signatures disabled or taking while to load?

here I have a signature

babu baba baby

^WOW‼️ echolalia cognitohazard

signature still doesnt work even if text onyly. hmmmmmmmmmmm

(06-19-2023, 01:00 AM)brilokuloj Wrote: would anyone like some dried cranberries
[Image: mtvBxSV.png]

Lucas asked me if I wanted a "whole bag" of bananas the local grocery store was selling for only $1 and I said yes imagining a plastic bag, he brought home an ENTIRE PAPER BAG of bananas. Upon googling "what to do with a lot of bananas" I realized that most people think a lot of bananas is like, six. So I cut them up and froze them. Which means I now have a 3-liter tub of bananas. That is nearly a gallon of bananas. I feel ill

babu baba baby

i watched fantastic mr fox yesterday (the wes anderson animated movie) and they play the fucking my dinnar ? song in the movie and it keeps making me lose it

thinking of writing a quite guide on RSS for my personal website. im also thinking of overhauling my personal website again but that is gonna come much later. spurred by me recommending my friends to make rss feeds for their sites but they werent entirely sure how to start with that

i intend to write guides for both users and website owners, and i'll def suggest it for the IHATEART collection once im done

i use Brief at @brilokuloj's recommendation which i have fallen pretty thoroughly in love with, but im wondering if anyone here uses/recommends other RSS feed readers. one of the things that prevented me from using RSS for a while was that i didnt like the options for readers out there, they usually were filled with ads, had a "premium" tier, or required you to make accounts

webhook stop betraying me

babu baba baby

GOD DAMN YOU WEBHOOK

babu baba baby

tried to set up a different webhook plugin but it didn't go very well and I gave up so hopefully the old one still works!

babu baba baby