Nick's Kitchen

Yesterday's dinner! Baked boneless skinless chicken thigh, roasted zucchini n yellow squash, mashed potato with roasted garlic added in, and gravy.

[Image: IMG_2578.jpg]
Please see my little pan of garlic:
[Image: IMG_2576.jpg]

Todays dinner, Burger time. I used the grill for the first time (I have never used any grill before really) and made hamburgers bc my dad decided he needed to mow the lawn instead. I also made potato wedges.

[Image: IMG_2584.jpg]
I don't eat hamburgers my dad or mom make bc they are bad, but this was good.

Dinner right now: Breaded fried shrimp and thin pork cutlet with a tonkatsu sauce, rice, and a salted cucumber where I didn't make the recommended chili oil and just added a Little chili crisp.

[Image: IMG_2589.jpg]

can i have a shrimps please

(05-01-2024, 12:33 AM)feely Wrote: can i have a shrimps please

[Image: shrimp%20dot%20jpg.png]
(05-01-2024, 01:18 AM)Unknown Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 12:33 AM)feely Wrote: can i have a shrimps please

[Image: shrimp%20dot%20jpg.png]

[Image: YUM.png?ex=6632f693&is=6631a513&hm=ee0e0...8174ffd09&]

Whoops forgot about my forum.
Chicken drumsticks and roast zucchini and yellow squash and roasted garlic mashed potatoes and gravy.

[Image: IMG_2593.jpg]

Pulled pork sandwiches with leftover potatoes. I was gonna make coleslaw but my cabbage browned overnight :pensivecowboy:. Pay no attention to how I ate half of one before remembering to take a picture.

[Image: IMG_2595.jpg]

Well, I made my parents burgers and I did not want one so I had pork bulgogi again. It's nice and feels relatively manageable.

[Image: IMG_2605.jpg]

Bought an Italian combo hero for lunch. Ate half. Having the other half for dinner with some local bread and butter pickles and lays chips. I get mine dry and with lettuce, tomato, n onion. Why would I want pepperocinis or Italian dressing.

[Image: IMG_2607.jpg]