Roblox Thread

I love Roblox sooo much. It's such a bizarre, uh, experience.

I have over 250 Roblox games bookmarked and I've played at least 189 of them. I should probably figure out how to share that list publicly. The games I've gotten the "farthest" in is Work At A Pizza Place and Survive The Killer, just because they're the easiest to play in between other games, I guess. My favorite is BIRD but it doesn't have any replay value for me. Metal Gear Solid Tribute made me cry laughing but it's only really funny if you know MGS memes.

I tried making a Roblox game years ago but never got anywhere. I made a little greenhouse with nothing in it.

The weirdest thing to me is those fucking cart ride games. Every single one I've played has been broken and I end up screaming.

The second weirdest is a type of game I can only think to describe as The Generic Neighborhood, I wish I had some examples, but it's always a flat world with some clearly premade houses dropped into it, and then there's ALWAYS some weird jank like NPCs in the middle of nowhere or some shit that flings you across the map.

I have also experienced "the malevolent forces" where sometimes some invisible wind just PUSHES you. Usually on one of the really thrown-together maps.

Honestly my favorite thing is playing the absolute most thrown-together, raw games I can find. Whenever I find a game that has a typoed name, a description that's entirely keywords, and a default icon? It's always gold. I genuinely enjoy it. So much of it is just like looking at people's special interest scrapbooks. Joyful.

Messages In This Thread
Roblox Thread - by huckleton - 09-09-2023, 03:45 AM
RE: Roblox Thread - by brilokuloj - 09-13-2023, 05:23 AM
RE: Roblox Thread - by brilokuloj - 11-13-2023, 05:11 AM
RE: Roblox Thread - by starsystemerror - 11-13-2023, 05:13 AM
RE: Roblox Thread - by huckleton - 11-13-2023, 05:28 AM
RE: Roblox Thread - by brilokuloj - 11-14-2023, 04:15 AM
RE: Roblox Thread - by huckleton - 02-26-2024, 04:19 PM
RE: Roblox Thread - by starsystemerror - 02-27-2024, 04:34 AM