Server Info

Lore summary
I will publish the larger synopsis, hopefully soon - but in short: your character was the survivor of a shipwreck, and washed up on a beach. After living on Shaumo Coast for a bit, you moved east and found Nariko, an established residence run (and inhabited solely) by the generous but creepy The Mayor, with pre-built vacant houses ready for you. And then what? You decide...!

How to join

1. Subscribe to our Patreon for any amount of money
  2. Contact brilokuloj (me!) with your Minecraft username, preferably through email, so that I may whitelist you. Then, wait for me to do so.
  3. Now open Minecraft (must be Java edition)
  4. Click "Multiplayer"
  5. Click "Add Server" in the bottom-right
  6. In Server Name, type "Eggcraft" (an optional label, but helpful if you plan on connecting to other servers)
  7. In Server Address, enter "54.39.169.101:25588" (the numbers after the colon are NOT optional)
  8. Click "Done"
  9. Click on "Eggcraft"
  10. Click "Join Server"
  11. Explode

Readme
I also recommend reading this Google Doc (sorry, I'll get it hosted independently when I can), which contains some interesting coordinates, as well as info on our custom texture pack.

Rules
(ban-worthy offenses)

1. Standard rules apply: don't talk about your dick and don't be a dick.
  2. This is still an anarchy server, even though it's the world's softest one. If you are banned, or leave the Patreon or Discord, your buildings are liable to be taken down and your valuables redistributed so that others can use them.

Etiquette
(you probably won't get banned, but it'd be nice to follow - think of these as lore rules)

1. Can't really stop you, but I would *appreciate* it if you didn't build in Nariko (the current spawn area).
  2. Related: I mean, yeah, try not to build too close to other people's stuff or in obviously WIP areas. But land ownership is not a thing here. I will not settle territory disputes. Talk it out like adults.
  3. IDGAF what you do about Nether Portals anymore. I have trains