What Are The Music You're Listening To Right Now This Second?
Weezer 

I Mean It's A Classic.

This is the video that convinced me to start listening to Phish a few years ago. I don't remember why I started listening to Phish other than finally googling what the hell the Ben & Jerry's flavor was referencing. now I want ice cream

Going to be reposting a bunch of stuff I've posted in the Discord, which also gives me an opportunity to re-listen to things I forgot about

Lucas got me a fucking Phish sticker at a music store he went to while he was out of state. I've never been more honored to be the only Phish fan who's in his 20s and doesn't do party drugs

babu baba baby

Mm.. Food came out 19 years ago today. RIP TO THE VILLAIN

every so often i have to remind myself of the experience that is work harderĀ 
it does some kind of status effect to me.

[shenmue voice] EUGHUH

I am currently listening to this concept album that started as a Caretaker fan project. I found it last night while looking up the actual experimental protocol for treating rabies and I was not awake enough to be trusted with listening to it but I'm enjoying it right now. I wouldn't recommend it unless you understand the phrase and are prepared for the concept of "Everywhere at the end of time, but it's about rabies," though.

kaiji as a piece of media has big problems but you have to admit the soundtrack goes hard

Cry