Thrift store finds

I haven't been able to go to Goodwill in weeks and I am MISSING IT. I wanted to go this week so I could get some storage bins for the move but, um, gestures at wildfires

Show me stuff you've found! And maybe it'll motivate me to go through my photo collection too.

i got this specific toy smiley face about a year and a half ago and everyone around me keeps going "what the fucking fuck fuck" because apparently it was from a plush line that discontinued in the 90s? i got him for $1.07 at goodwill

[Image: 91ac2b3d370b2027fb81e0c41062a04caaeebcca.png]

I love that little guy!

I'm in the middle of my big move right now but once I find the time I'm gonna be doing the cleanup of my Big Backpack Full of Junk, which I think I will meticulously arrange and photograph. It's a long story but basically I have a lot... I mean a LOT of ridiculous small plastic crap.

I used to work in a thrift store and I picked up a lot of random junk off the floor to give to Will at the end of the day. I'm almost afraid to see the extent of it when we finally unpack that bag...

Semi-recent find was this... bandaged Build-A-Bear?

[Image: bear_bandage.jpg]
[Image: bear_bandage2.jpg]

This was SOOO up my alley but I couldn't justify buying another BAB when I literally bought a trash can to put them in (look, it's a cute trash can, it's transparent plastic and I'm gonna put stickers on it). But I do kinda want to pick one of my BABs to give chronic illness now

my god. i wish we could have bought this

we should post tiffany sometime, she was technically a thrift find five million years ago

You could put some of your cute bandages on it if you want. Those would probably actually stay on since they're really high quality.

Went to all 3 of my local Goodwills today just to have a day out. And among other things I fouuuuuuund A BUSY BOARD. A MONTESSORI BUSY BOARD. My autism is increasing

babu baba baby