Pokemon Infinite Fusion: Infinitely Fun?
Pokemon 

Pokemon Infinite Fusion is a game where you can fuse Pokemon together and make them even more fucked up than usual. The IHA Discord has been talking a lot about it so I thought it might make a nice thread too, especially now that it's updated recently and I'm finally able to play it.

Q&A

How to change the Pokemon icons in the party menu? (Kuray only) Pause -> Options -> Kuray's PIF Revamp Settings -> Graphics -> Big Pokemon Icons

Links

babu baba baby

anyway I just started playing and randomized the starters and my choices are

• Geodude
  • Mime Jr.
  • Sandshrew

Great.

babu baba baby

is this a thread for all or is this your playthrough (important info to know before i potentially make a thread)

(11-16-2023, 08:17 PM)skinstealer Wrote: is this a thread for all or is this your playthrough (important info to know before i potentially make a thread)

This is for everybody to chat and share links 'n shit, but if you want to have your own thread that's also an option!

babu baba baby

procedural generation will revolutionize the game industry

(11-16-2023, 08:17 PM)brilokuloj Wrote: anyway I just started playing and randomized the starters and my choices are
  • Geodude
  • Mime Jr.
  • Sandshrew

Great.

Hey, at least you didn't get...

• Treecko
  • Treecko
  • and Cottonee.

I picked Cottonee, so my rival is going to have a fucked up double-Treecko. Good for him.

gotcha. look at our animal

[Image: bsNmtRg.png]

this is wick. wick is from our "petz hex quest" playthrough of IF. wick is also a giant pain in the ass and he's lucky we're very attached to him in a "i carried your ass up a mountain and we are brothers bonded through hardship" sort of way

[Image: eW3rAYe.png]

please note the level we found him at. now please note the level that litwick, one of the pokemon in the fusion when we got him, evolves at.

wick is a fucking nightmare

So, my rival has his double Treecko, sure. But I fought him again and now he's got a double Solosis. What are the chances, even. I guess he's a same-fusion gimmick guy now.

wonder trade gets of the day

[Image: Fz1ik02.png][Image: jlzva1N.png][Image: 1A55hYB.png][Image: qRbGwK2.png][Image: ovnZibI.png][Image: yI9P11f.png]

names obviously need to be adjusted but we're pretty happy with the haul. it feels like there's a lot of milotic fusions in our boxes now...

castor and couilliard are hexable for petz! but will be pretty low in the queue, which is getting kind of disgusting.

done with today's session! we played with our friend knux today on call and had a fucking amazing time, the kuray mod adds so much to the game and we got to try out proper import/export swaps for the first time (knux had sent some stuff the other day, but this was the first time we did it on call while actively hunting for stuff for each other and it was awesome)

i also got to make my own team (as a system member), and i can now gladly say i am the owner of 4.5 spiders and a cow. here they are!

[Image: Mt2VACp.png][Image: Ei7s6zD.png][Image: 5oWV6De.png][Image: ZOvtpDE.png][Image: Q8JzuYG.png][Image: fk9NAvk.png]

aren't they good? knux was a big help with these, he got the galvantulas/ariados/deoxys needed for these guys. they make me so happy to have, especially after literally having a conversation with como about "what are your favorite pokemon, xavier?", lmao

the rest of our haul was pretty awesome too. we got a ton of components for later fusions and managed to rack up some good wonder trades and encounters as well. here's the wonder trades (with some being evolved or reversed after)

[Image: 4RrfCFY.png][Image: y27DWos.png][Image: g0D51wV.png][Image: jv4XsKL.png][Image: d8lmQFN.png][Image: DjzLFHQ.png]

most of the wild encounters we got were stolen for components' sake, but we really liked this next guy.

[Image: gXaDE6k.png]

finally, we have a gift from knux meant to be kept fused: this amazing thing

[Image: WdBJOLn.png]

look up its evolution if you want a treat. we can't wait to evolve this guy after the next gym!

playing IF actively with friends is a total gamechanger. extremely, Extremely recommend.