casual forum roleplay interest check

Eu

Pronounced 'you'. She/her. Member of the Census Committee. Has never made Employee of the Month, or the century, or the hour, or the minute. Just some guy.

i think she can digging in the ground for tubers. this is a character ive had in mind a little before i made this thread, im kind of tentative here actually because i can see her being good for introducing people to locations but im not sure if she is a good character to play around with in her own right yet. so i will need to work on the roleplay idea a little more to where i can make her interesting

testing my ability to use the code correctly lolĀ  Tiny

Sly

Sly is the creature from under the bed. He likes saltine crackers among other things. Monster patchwork lizard/gecko thing.

Andy

The boy from Heart of Darkness
"Shit... Sly can you... I don't know, stop stealing my blanket every ten seconds? I'm not letting you make a new tail out of it. Stop asking."

Bookend

he/they // digital librarian // if you need information, he likely has something...

Caress

he/him // fluffy bee // just kind of a guy doing his thing.

Crosswire

it/its // virus daemon // wow, looks like you have a cool jpeg on your computer! can i eat it? :)

Crumble

he/him // haunted videogame mascot // born on a copy of a cartoony platformer, crumble's just here to explore.

Junkie

she/her // fluffy bee // ready to party!!!!!!!!!

Shortcake

it/he // angel sphynx // very fond of strawberry desserts, a nice evening on the town, and frilly outfits!

Somber

he/him // protogen // lost and lonely, this robot searches for companionship...

Starlet

it/its // monster doll // it's best not to cross starlet's path...

Ventricle

he/him // succubus // he's not going to do the succubus thing for you. not even if you ask nicely. no.

that should be all...for now

is there a character limit

Con Census

Any pronouns. The eagle-eyed crow mascot of the Census Committee. Variously depicted on signs, infographics, clip art, and plush toys, he will not move or talk because it's literally an object.

oh my god i keep trying to write a fucking forum post but the idea of roleplaying out what i am describing is making me bored out of my fucking mind. anyways time to write one about something unrelated. what kind of roleplaying are people looking for, do people want more self-contained scenarios or are we looking for continuous roleplay threads? mix of both?