[Stardew Valley] Honeycrisp Farm Journal

hi. this is my awesome stardew valley thread. i havent updated it in a while in no small part because i have been busy not having fun in roblox. and also building a minecraft modpack for two days and then not playing it

as you may or may not know the highly-anticipated 1.6 update released yesterday. which is really cool! i watched some friends play around with it on both new and old saves and it looked like a lot of fun. HOWEVER. i am not looking forward to updating my mods for it

(for claritys sake, there is now an option to continue playing on 1.5.6 - the version my save is currently on - to avoid this issue, but 1.6 has some weird shit in it and i want to play that if slash when i continue. in the meantime however i will probably play more roblox) (because i am lazy)

I blame this thread for Stardew re-entering my life and subsequently hoovering up my free time by the way. Thank you for giving me a video game that isn't Minecraft to play

babu baba baby

(04-16-2024, 11:47 PM)brilokuloj Wrote: I blame this thread for Stardew re-entering my life and subsequently hoovering up my free time by the way. Thank you for giving me a video game that isn't Minecraft to play

You posting made me remember I haven't played in years and that there's updates I'd probably like to see and now one day later I've played 10 hours

OK THIS IS REAL HONESTLY i still havent gotten around to updating my mods but when i do i would really like to continue this thread. that being said though.......i might be starting a new farm when i do that LOL. im kindof torn on it bc i really like the farm i have now but im kindof inclined to see if any of the earlier stuff has been significantly changed and more importantly i dont know if i have the patience to deal with potential mod conflicts. i will probably keep the name if i do this though because i like it a lot