Meal Prep Sunday
Cookie Num Num 

I recently had enough of my apartment's shitty freezer (some of you may remember my melted ice cream tantrum) and got myself a chest freezer for my birthday. So today is my very first Meal Prep Sunday and I figured I would make a thread to celebrate, and also to remind myself to stick to this.

I will come back tonight with a list of everything I've made!

babu baba baby

whatd they do with your organs? just scoot them aside to make room for the freezer?

(05-05-2024, 06:42 PM)huckleton Wrote: whatd they do with your organs? just scoot them aside to make room for the freezer?

Well after they took out my bones they started offering they could take out other stuff too so I took them up on it. And my boobies are quite insulating

babu baba baby

Hell yeah meal prep Sunday what are you making

Heya, I'm back! Today was my first serious meal prep day so I didn't do as much as I would have liked, or maybe too much of other things, but I didn't wanna go all-out and make a bunch of food no one was going to eat, so I kept it pretty conservative.

I made:

• Turkey chili
  • Breakfast muffins (from a mix, half of them are already gone so I'm gonna have Paula make the next batch, lol)
  • Pinto beans
  • Egg bacon cheese bites
  • Homemade Japanese-style mayo
  • Sausage rice skillet
  • Salmon croquettes

The highlight of my day was that I got to

Then Paula got really scared because she has never seen me cook this much before. She made me take a nap. I'm normal now

babu baba baby

Oh good job that's a lot of work!!

Also congrats on the freezer chest it's such a great item

I didn't do meal prep yesterday because I was Busy, but I got it done today and I'm pretty happy with it! Tried to focus on stuff that I can eat this time around.

• Chicken broth
  • Potato soup
  • Taquitos
  • Burritos
  • Quesadillas
  • Cheesecake mix from the food bank Lucas wanted me to use up already

babu baba baby

yayyyy cheesecake mix yayyyyy

Uneventful meal prep this week because we're still working through last week and it's just been TOO FUCKING HOT. I made 4 jars of pickled radishes because I'm normal

babu baba baby

Maybe I'll actually do this on Sunday one of these days.

• Taquitos
  • Shepherd's pie
  • Tortilla casserole
  • And the star, an uncounted and terrifying amount of pancakes to use up some boxed pancake mix I got from the food bank

babu baba baby