[Stardew Valley] Honeycrisp Farm Journal
Scrooge 

hi. i recently started a new modded playthrough of stardew valley because youtube keeps recommending me videos of people doing wild challenges and i keep goddamn thinking about it. i thought it would be fun to try liveblogging it casually

there's a couple QoL mods thrown in (non-destructive npcs, automation) but the big mod to mention is stardew valley expanded, which adds a ton of new stuff that i'm not yet familiar with but is pretty solid so far. the other mods most worth making note of are

[Image: image.png]

uhm. well im not going to lie to you theyre furry mods. theyre mods to make everyone anthros. admittedly i do have a couple stylistic gripes with the "anthro characters continued" mod but i just felt kinda weird being a damn animal while everyone else was normal

anyway. it is currently the last day of spring. will do a quick rundown and then post at certain milestones or when i feel like it

the current farm setup is................well not particularly impressive right now. ive kindof been putting stuff wherever until i have the time and resources for a slightly more organized layout
[Image: 413150-20240227232831-1.png]

ive been gradually chipping away at the community center bundles (and checking with the traveling cart to snag some seasonal stuff a little earlier than usual) but i dont have any of the big stuff unlocked yet. i am very close to getting minecarts though which will be a huge help for getting around quicker

[Image: 413150-20240227232540-1.png]

ive also been chipping away at the museum. i've been following this layout to ultimately get something that looks nice if im able to find all of it. unfortunately i am struggling to find a source for it because it came up as a damn pinterest upload Not Coping will update if i am able to find the original

(02-28-2024, 05:56 AM)cheet Wrote: i am very close to getting minecarts though which will be a huge help for getting around quicker

[Image: image.png]

ok well i didn't realize i had a single gold bar laying around. convenient though i can get around town like a damn champ now

Messages In This Thread
[Stardew Valley] Honeycrisp Farm Journal - by cheet - 02-28-2024, 05:56 AM