I am so fucking medicated right now
Cookie Num Num 

hi, if you dont know me, i was in a really bad depressive slump for nearly a year. part of this was due to not getting my antidepressants refilled. well i sure got them refilled and i think ive had more drawing motivation the past week than i ever had in the past 3 years. here is my drawrings

02/17/2024 - 02/23/2024

alloys is a friend's character, they needed a new icon and i needed to try out some new brushes. all the images i draw after this one use a different coloring scheme btw, and it retroactively made me dislike this image more because it looks noticeably less vivid, not to mention i had to stop drawing 4 hours in because i got exhausted and thus never finished it. RIP. but its still a fine drawing on its own (and far more colored/rendered than anything ive done in ages)

these are for my character directory website, in order these are Eleonore "Lore" of place that needs a fucking name, Marzell "Mars" of Nowhere, Simon Aalders, and Iridium "Riddy" Hostage. the first two are puppets, third guy's just a normal human, and riddy is a dragon

this was for setting up pluralkit but it also turned out to be useful for my website. in order: bee, clancy, cooper, desmond, huck, lethal, formless system members, and vyn

these guys are related to my loose Eggcraft plans. if nautical nonsense be something ye wish

Captain Pikeman is shark-based. the First Mate is axolotl-based.

i have been posting these to my tumblr, sheezy.art, and itaku (the last two i haven't gotten the chance to try out), but since tumblr is currently in a really shitty spot, i am getting more inclined towards sheezy/itaku. over time i might cut it down to one site too between whichever captures my interest more. sheezy is looking pretty good on this front

Messages In This Thread
I am so fucking medicated right now - by huckleton - 02-23-2024, 08:42 PM