Bug Reports

Bug reports go HERE please, I have a small brain and cannot keep track of when they're sent over chat

Troubleshooting

• How to change Java version: Right click on your instance in Prism Launcher, then hit Edit, then go to Settings. Press auto-detect and select 1.8.0.

• Java not detected: Press Browse and navigate to it manually; it should be in a location like C:/Program Files/Java/jre1.8.0_381/bin/javaw.exe.

Known Issues

• Sorry that the tips mention Harambe.

• Logging in sometimes displays "Failed to login: null"; no fix found yet, just keep connecting
  • Sometimes hangs on "atlas stitching"; no fix found yet, just restart the game
  • Putting animals on a unicorn takes up both riding slots
  • Custom banner patterns crash the game (no clue where to even start with fixing this)
  • Need to fix XP bottling datapack
  • Food completion achievement requires a blacklisted food
  • King St. Bee won't sit her ass down

babu baba baby

I believe A Balanced Diet requires Apple Pie from Environmental, which is blacklisted (because it's replaced by the Farmer's Delight apple pie). I think this is an easy fix? Because I think Environmental's additions to the achievement are a separate and easy to edit datapack? But also, I think Cheet got it anyway for his achievement, maybe he made one before the blacklist update. Still that is another inaccessible one.

These are the only two blacklisted food items required for A Balanced Diet, assuming my blacklist matches the server's (don't see why it wouldn't).

(Note: don't replace the entry with the Farmer's Delight one because the Farmer's Delight one is placeable)

actually the environmental apple pies are technically still obtainable from village chests. i didn’t even realize they were blacklisted LOL ive only ever found them that way

I'm starting to think the Atlas Stitching freeze is something to do with the resource pack, because it's the one factor I can think of that differs between my local copy and the server. Unfortunately I am not looking forward to debugging that.

babu baba baby

Not a modpack-specific glitch and nothing I can do anything about, but Litematica Forgematica I know what things are named crashes if you try to load the material list of a schematic with a Farmer's Delight Cooking Pot in it. Stoves themselves seem fine.

babu baba baby

(01-16-2024, 11:53 AM)huckleton Wrote: I believe A Balanced Diet requires Apple Pie from Environmental, which is blacklisted (because it's replaced by the Farmer's Delight apple pie). I think this is an easy fix? Because I think Environmental's additions to the achievement are a separate and easy to edit datapack? But also, I think Cheet got it anyway for his achievement, maybe he made one before the blacklist update. Still that is another inaccessible one.

These are the only two blacklisted food items required for A Balanced Diet, assuming my blacklist matches the server's (don't see why it wouldn't).

(Note: don't replace the entry with the Farmer's Delight one because the Farmer's Delight one is placeable)

update: the apple pie from Environmental can be obtained from farmer trades despite being blacklisted, which means its possible to get that one for the balanced diet achievmeent