Build: The Bank
Scrooge 
[Image: bank_wip.png]

You may have spotted this unsightly thing within the past few days. What is it? How is it being held up in the air? The Mayor claims this will be The Bank, a place where anyone can store "their massive quantities of cobblestone, and probably other blocks, right?"

If you were on previous Eggcrafts you may remember that the organization of The Bank has always been its weak point - too much fucking running around. I thought long and hard about how I was going to handle it this time around. To tell you the truth I have decided to plan absolutely nothing except for vague ideas. There are so many new blocks and items, I couldn't even begin to guess what we will need more or less of. But the existence of Storage Crates (huge amount of mixed blocks) and Storage Vaults (huge amount of a single block) should make this trivial.

I've split the Bank into its four prominent quadrants: Tools, Items, Blocks, and Blocks 2. There is also a little extra space for whatever-the-hell. Overall it's much smaller, which I think is a good thing - it's a place to run in, grab a couple extra blocks for a build, and run out. I intend on using Nariko's mines for mass storage.

And, yes, in spite of its state, it is currently available for use. I just need to make a lot more chests... and item frames... Drop your excess goods off in the Storage Crate in the middle-back and I'll sort them once I've made more space.

babu baba baby

[Image: bank_wip2.png]

Rejoice! The exterior is done! It's almost functional!

Rumors abound that the Mayor has been sleeping buck-ass naked in a hole in the ground right next to the bank this entire time. He would like to clear it up that these rumors are unfounded.

babu baba baby

The bank is now finished!

Sort of. The interior is nearly completely empty; as this is the nexus of the server, I expect to fill it out with actual ingame play and use. But the walls and floor and ceiling are done, and with that, I can move on to another project.

babu baba baby

ONE FINAL TOUCH FOR NOW: there is a hole under the stairs to go to the quarry!

[Image: quarry_hole.png]

babu baba baby