Eggcraft 4

PROGRESS

[Image: ticker.png]
[Image: greenhouse.png]
[Image: schematics.png]

And as always, some nonlinear thoughts:

• I genuinely think this might be building up to like, the best the server has ever been.
  • Trying to make sure Nariko doesn't end up quite as claustrophobic as it was in 3.0. I thought it would be nice to have everything super close together, but it meant there was no coherent skyline. The mall right across from the graveyard was probably the worst offender.
  • I have already found a village relatively close to Nariko, so that's settled.
  • This time around I'm determined to finish Dogboat spawn before the server launches, even if it means having an incomplete build. My vision is that you will spawn on the beach and have the option to either live in Nariko (with another prefab neighborhood) or trek it on your own, which I think will make navigation a little easier.

The most noteworthy mods I've added so far:

• Create (let's all hold hands and pray this doesn't brick the server)
  • Custom Player Models (everyone seems excited about this one)
  • Joy of Painting (solves the map art problem, doesn't it?)
  • Nature's Compass (I liked this in another modpack I played)
  • What Did You Vote For? (adds Glares. allegedly. I haven't seen any yet but I haven't done much caving. if it comes to it I'll make my own mod lmfao)
  • Creeper Confetti (creepers do damage but don't break blocks, so I can keep mobgriefing off for villager breeding)
  • King St. Bee

babu baba baby

Running a bit behind because of the holidays, but the tree farm is up now

[Image: treefarm.png]

The server will still unquestionably be up on the 1st, but probably without many builds finished since the scope has increased so much. I should probably start working on Shaumo (spawn town) soon.

babu baba baby

Le barn

[Image: barn1.png]
[Image: barn2.png]

babu baba baby

FUUUUUCK YEEEEEEESSSS I CAN BE GREEN‼️ i will also say re: create huck and i found out the other night that create machines are like scary efficient. like bullshit efficient performance wise (good) i think

I really like the new barn setup. It'll be much more convenient to just jump the fences instead of having to deal with the doors that often let animals out when you were trying to leave. :P