King St. Bee's Twitter 3

Hey Guys Welcome To Twitter Three

This Is My New Take On Twitter (Twitter Two Is On My Minecraft If You Already Knewed)

Basically You Just Post Whatever You're Doing. That's It. Just Go Crazy. Go Nuts With It

would anyone like some dried cranberries

[Image: mtvBxSV.png]

Approved for apartment. Very barely functional but heyyyyyyyyyya

Went to the pool yesterday and then entered a black hole of anxiety.
I'm going to miss having access to a pool once I move out of this apartment though. I think public pools should be mandatory

https://www.tumblr.com/violetsandshrikes...543833088/

watching this baby vulture video and realizing it makes me lose my mind a little when baby animals are given like. colorful human baby toys. do they get the same visual stimulation out of baby toys that human infants do

(06-21-2023, 09:10 PM)huckleton Wrote: do they get the same visual stimulation out of baby toys that human infants do

YES! One of my favorite YouTube birds is Bowie, who has a demonstrated preference for yellow toys; it's interesting, because his yellow color is actually a mutation from the normal green. I have to wonder if his view of the world lumps yellow and green together, or if there's some self-awareness, or if it's pure coincidence, or if his owner is encouraging it... Who knows. But there's a ton of videos of him getting the most excited over toys that are yellow and have clear "faces".

Quote:You are about to open 15,608 tabs. This might slow down Firefox while the pages are loading. Are you sure you want to continue?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moving is going well, ish. Currently on the couch trying to catch a couple minutes of precious AC time

Been inactive because, moving, obviously. but today I just got so sick I ended up laying on the couch and muttering about, I dunno?? I think there were littlest pet shop toys terrorizing me at one point?? Straight up felt delusional and sick. hgelp

illness