King St. Bee's Twitter 3

Listen to the music and look at the picture.

https://youtu.be/B0QrOYifcdY

[Image: IMG_5424.jpg]

the other day i got mad about windows and installed lively for windows 10 live wallpapers. which is how i learned that you can use webpages as live wallpapers

ive been itching to make a list of webpages that would make good live wallpapers, like html canvas art projects and the like. the example they give is The 25th Hour, but i imagine something like the Firewatch-inspired Generated Wyoming wouldn't look bad either. i am having a really hard time finding more wallpaperesque websites though.

(07-21-2023, 01:50 AM)huckleton Wrote: which is how i learned that you can use webpages as live wallpapers

I actually really love this idea. It makes me want to maybe host some of the animations I've done for Twitch. And I've really wanted to do some standalone CSS web art for a while, like individual character pages, but never thought there'd be much of a point to it...

i have to rest like im sick bc my ear is in a lot of pain. literally feels like a fever/headache but To The Right, kind of pain where it sometimes surges up and makes you involuntarily wince. jaw hurts from clenching unconsciously. horrible

(07-30-2023, 05:07 PM)huckleton Wrote: literally feels like a fever/headache but To The Right

I get these a lot because of my wisdom teeth :') some of the worst pain I've ever been through.

ear infection should clear up soon. im laughing at this image

[Image: image.png]

I always forget how much I like The Mountain Goats until one of their songs comes up on shuffle either on various music platforms or the endless music shuffle in my brain and then I have to go listen to an album or two or three in order to get my fix

Now that I have a Mastodon account I haven't quite figured out what's worth sharing here, vs on there. I feel like this absolutely still has a place in my life but I'm feeling it out.

im in the same boat. i am enjoying Posting though. i always told myself "i dont post on social media ever because nothing i say is funny without discussion or context" but very occasionally i will say something that is funny without context and now i know why twitter users make a whole gig out of this

the fediverse is having a real giggle over this hotkey someone randomly discovered on Windows 10. press Ctrl+Shift+Win+Alt+L