Pokemon Infinite Fusion: Infinitely Fun?

update: knux got us more goodies

[Image: tI9jROm.png][Image: huixt6m.png][Image: mt7uHPW.png][Image: C8ojONe.png][Image: OKsm6m0.png][Image: Wh1kkqF.png]

ououogohrhg my gooooodddd those trapinch fusions..autism cells

one last update for tonight (probably). got possessed by the devil and by that i mean i went back into the game and started fusing spiders like crazy (thank you knux for components). here they are

[Image: VygSZsu.png][Image: eWCtxGV.png][Image: fFnzrDM.png][Image: zgHByN0.png]

in addition, there's these guys

[Image: kw506Ry.png][Image: sDdXAk3.png]

and these two from wondertrade i forgot about. the slugma/nido is going to be evolved eventually

[Image: BtcKosL.png][Image: hymEvjL.png]

okay seriously done playing for the night

Didn't play much today because I'm still getting my ass kicked by Fool's Gold, but here's what I got:

[Image: pif_woopod.png]

Wtf is this.

[Image: pif_chikodum.png]

This Pokemon wiped nearly my entire party.

[Image: pif_thisthing.png]

This Pokemon ALSO wiped nearly my entire party, and then a Kakuna showed up and spat a rock at it.

[Image: pif_party01.png]

And here's my party so far. Ms. Slime is my pride and joy. She kind of sucks but I still love her.

babu baba baby

ohh your team is so cute! the names remind me i need to name all my spiders, but i am NOT opening this game again tonight lest i get absorbed by hubris once again

I love all the creatures in this thread. Maybe I'll post some of my own once I feel like gathering more screenshots. Right now here's an Oricorio I got from a sidequest that turned out to be "pizza" gender so I named it a silly Hypnospace Outlaw reference.

[Image: FNbNXDo.png]

I don't know if there would be any interest for this, because I don't think I will be officially submitting them unless they consider making a route to do so that isn't a Discord server, but I'm also accepting requests for me to do custom sprites for alts/fusions. (I'd prefer to do them for fusions that have no pre-existing custom sprites, but I'd also consider doing it for ones that only have meme-y or otherwise non-Pokemon-y ones)

babu baba baby

oh i would be very interested! what kind of sprites/designs do you like doing the most?

(11-17-2023, 04:46 AM)skinstealer Wrote: oh i would be very interested! what kind of sprites/designs do you like doing the most?

Hmm... If it seems implausible that anyone else will ever do a fusion for it I'm the most interested. I like a challenge, I like the more disliked (Vanilluxe) or forgotten-about (Dunsparce) Pokemon. I loooove the ones that are just little guys (Magneton, Klinklang). Honestly I would LOVE to be shown some of the absolute freakiest autogen sprites and see if I can do anything interesting with them.

babu baba baby

did a short session with knux today, not too much in the way of wonder trading or anything. speedran the ss anne and beat lt. surge, and then spent a fucking hour after doing sorting and fusing anything that tickled our fancy.

onto the gets...

first off, we have our whimsipedes that leveled up and evolved- we ended up keeping 3 of the 4!

[Image: 8nLFwbE.png][Image: qFu1zem.png][Image: NqZ29xP.png]

the fourth whimsipede was unfused + its scolipede half was repurposed for one of our dreamies- this one actually won an IF discord contest.

[Image: yGGLB7G.png]

along the way, knux also caught an extra whirlipede for us because we fucked up and tried to go for a scolipede/dragonite at first and nope, it was whirlipede necessary for that one. this was also a contest winning design!

[Image: OeQXplM.png]

onto the rest: more goodies from the afterparty. it's a lot of sylveons!

[Image: hFQFKz2.png][Image: Xzt6Gyg.png][Image: 1MAjgp6.png][Image: xOrvPZR.png][Image: lXHjF10.png][Image: NAKKfIV.png][Image: HaDLfcJ.png]

all in all, even if the actual play session was only an hour long, getting an extra hour in for organization and more fusion combos was awesome. this playthrough is going really well, and teaching us how we like to run through this game!