The Mouth Project
Minecraft 

Here's one for track 15 of Mouth Sounds, a sort of gap to fill in this weird little cluster of songs I'm doing first for whatever reason. This was another one that I knew what I wanted from the start, but it took a little tweaking, especially since the song is so short.

This video has some scenes that might count as flashing quickly, but nothing full-screen. There are also sharp implements and fire, but it's not violent.

Artist Statement:

Laughing Cow 

Here's the last one in my backlog of videos I made before I made this thread, set to track 3 of Mouth Silence, and it's about furries.

I really can't think of any common warnings for this one, except there are two very short clips of a well-known horror game with a robot fox character, used for comedic effect and not horror.

Artist Statement:

Pikmin - Oatchi 

An actually new video, wow! This one is also from Mouth Silence, as the 8th track on the album. Sometimes I rely on Discord polls to tell me what I should work on next, and this one won my last one, so that's what I did. Thank you, Art Haters.

This video contains some footage of police/military style "K9" training, which involves a dog being encouraged to act violently, and a human threatening and sometimes hitting the dog.

Artist Statement:

Explosion 

This is a special one, made to commemorate the end of the Summer of Dinosaurs (a series of movie nights in the Eggware Discord). It is, of course, set to Dear Dinosaur, track 6 of Mouth Moods.

This video contains some non-graphic dinosaur violence, and apocalyptic visuals related to the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Artist Statement:

Furby 2023 

Man, this one was a tough one. It was the next voted on by Discord, and I had a good idea for it, but it proved to be considerably more effort than I thought it would be, especially for a song about piss. Yeah, this is Piss, the final track of Mouth Silence.

This video has some minor flashing at the beginning thanks to some rendering weirdness, and some fast sped-up clips. Some toys get thrown off a roof. Also, there's pregnant toys, toys that piss, toys that cry, and toys with snot, I guess? It's all cartoony and stuff that aired on TV, but I figured I'd warn for it anyway.

Artist Statement:

Booyah 

I promise I didn't forget about this thread, I just have ADHD and a full-time job, and making new videos was more fun than writing about them, so I have a bit of a backlog to share here again.

This one is for Close to the Sun, track 15 on Mouth Silence. Kind of a random pick, but I had a really specific idea for it and the song was short, which I really needed after almost burning myself out trying to bring Piss together. What a sentence.

This video doesn't have any major warnings, unless you have scopophobia, I guess, because there's an extended close-up on (non-realistic) eyes.

Artist Statement:

Pokemon 

This is one that was voted on by the IHA Discord, and I had an initial concept for it very clear in my mind, but it took a while to compile sources, especially since I try to limit sources for these videos to things I am at least tangentially familiar with for the most part. It's track 6 of Mouth Silence, simply titled Pokémon.

This video has some very brief clips showing realistic, but not real, guns.

Artist Statment:

Cookie Num Num 

This one was also voted on by the IHA Discord! They really had no idea what they were in for with this. All the information I provided was a bowl emoji on a poll with the track title, Best. It's track 5 on Mouth Silence, contributing to the weird clump of songs I decided to focus on first for whatever reason.

This video doesn't have overly bright/rapid full-screen flashing, but has some clips that might be a little tough on the eyes if you're sensitive to fast-moving or flashing video, especially the segment around 2:15.

Artist Statement:

Funny 

The Mouth albums have a bunch of random super-short jokes interspersed with the actual songs, and that seems like it should be easy to work with, but it takes just as much consideration to make a joke work in 10 seconds as it does in 4 minutes. I was inspired when I'll Be There For You by The Rembrandts came on in Dairy Queen of all places, though, so I decided to go for it. This is Friends, track 4 of Mouth Silence.

I don't know how to warn for triggers in a 10-second clip, so just take the thumbnail as a warning if it means anything to you.

Artist Statement:

Laughing Cow 

This is another one I had to spend some time finding sources for, since I really only had a central concept that I kept reworking in my head. Thanks to a few perfect coincidences, though, I think this came together just the way I wanted it to in the end. Behold track 7 of Mouth Silence, titled Sexual Lion King.

This video has some very minor cartoon animal death at the beginning.

Artist Statement: