Nick's Kitchen

Dinner of the day: Baked chicken thighs (No recipe just 375 for an hour with olive oil n spices of choice) and roast carrots (Also 375 for an hour, olive oil salt pepper n Italian seasonings, move around halfway) and a box of stuffing mix.

[Image: IMG_2608.jpg]

Dinner Backlog time.
Pork chip and asparagus and egg noodles with a cream garlic sauce (I didn't care for the sauce).

[Image: IMG_2624.jpg]

Not a dinner, just a extremely runny breakfast sandwich with asparagus.

[Image: IMG_2625.jpg]

Didn't cook, just bought some Chinese food on Tuesday after doing a guys flowers for a hundred bucks.

[Image: IMG_2649.jpg]

Chicken thighs, broccolis, and potato wedges.

[Image: IMG_2650.jpg?ex=664729e8&is=6645d868&hm=...a871e42e&=]

Coconut shrimp!! I really want to make a sauce for it sometime...
It's my dad's favorite little thing and really easy to throw together bc shrimp defrosts in 30 minutes. So long as I remember that sweetened and unsweetened coconut are Separate Items

[Image: IMG_2657.jpg]

Also didn't cook on Friday. Got some pizza! We get the veggie delight (Broccoli, onions, peppers, and sub out mushrooms with eggplant pieces) and some wings.

[Image: IMG_2680.jpg]

On Saturday I didn't cook... My job had an event and I survived on treats. Please view the treat setup and imagine me eating little things off the platters during an event with 70+ people.

[Image: IMG_2693.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2690.jpg]

It is now, in this picture, mother's day. No one extra came over (Which I thought we were having) so I made way too any chicken drumsticks and baked potatoes. My mom ate just about all of the leftovers though bc she's very into potatoes. And also a bunch of roast garlic for ME.

[Image: IMG_2719.jpg]

Pork Carnitas! Bc it's a lot the first time around, I save half and freeze it. So I pulled it out and left it on low for 2-3 hours and then it's great.

[Image: IMG_2730.jpg]