King St. Bee's Twitter 3

I DID NOT KNOW THE HEADERS AT THE TOP OF A FORUM SECTION WERE SORTABLE CATEGORIES. like you notice when you go into a forum category and it says "Last Post [asc]" at the end? Yeah you can click on the other headers (thread/author, replies, views) and sort by those too

Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable THIS IS AWESOME Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable Squishable go my animal

brain feeling bad about discord for the moment, doomscrolled a server i should not be in and made myself a little upset. but also it reminded me of the existence of forums and the way independent forum communities have a bit more longevity. hi eggwares

my teeth are feeling exceptionally sharp today, which reads like some kind of therian affirmation on instagram but actually i just scraped the corner of the inside of my mouth pretty bad and it sucks

i wonder why the portal at the top of the forums doesnt work

i just noticed that will has a fucking inventory on its post profile card? its holding An Item.

i get a new phone in 3-5 business days

i need to log into this forum on mobile so i can make awesome posts

bought yes man magic the gathering cards for 75 cents each because i like him. and card sleeves and toploaders because i will be really upset if they get damaged. and pens because i needed pens. they are very nice pens

killer7 is actively altering our brain chemistry and we just made one of our HD forum games/questy things into a gamified plural nightmare. yeehhaww

bangbang (double exclamation point) has gotta be one of the best emoji. so versatile