Tips, Findings, and Notes
Plok! 

Anything particularly interesting you want to share can go here! (making this thread because I have something I wanted to share asap lol)

babu baba baby

There's a page in the Crucial book where you can see what candles boost the chance of what enchantment, but that's a pain in the ass to open and close and open and... I'm planning on having a spot in the bank where you can quick-reference this stuff, but in the meantiiime I wrote them down

White:

• Unbreaking
    Orange:
  • Fire Protection
    Magenta:
  • Knockback
  • Punch
  • Acquisition
  • Launch
    Light Blue:
  • Feather Falling
  • Stepping
  • Reeling
    Yellow:
  • Looting
  • Fortune
  • Luck of the Sea
    Lime:
  • Blast Protection
    Pink:
  • Silk Touch
  • Channeling
    Gray:
  • Bane of Arthropods
    Light Gray:
  • Protection
    Cyan:
  • Respiration
  • Loyalty
  • Infinity
    Purple:
  • Sweeping
  • Multishot
  • Backstabbing
    Blue:
  • Efficiency
  • Sharpness
  • Lure
  • Power
  • Impaling
  • Quick Charge
    Brown:
  • Aqua Affinity
  • Depth Strider
  • Riptide
    Green:
  • Thorns
  • Piercing
    Red:
  • Fire Aspect
  • Flame
  • Shockwave
    Black:
  • Smite
  • Projectile Protection

babu baba baby

i have an awesome secret. if you see a ring of daisies and dig down into the center it will lead to a vein of either diamond or emerald

You can feed a poisonous potato to an animal to make it a permanent baby.

What the fuck

babu baba baby

i ought to make a post about the explorer's set and the yak pants, but long story short they're VERY good. architect's belt gives you longer reach (not just building, but for digging and shit too) and the wanderer's boots give you passive speed. healer's pouch and thief's hood may be interesting to look into if you get in a lot of combat. yak pants give you speed while on a mount and step height (so you dont have to jump up 1 block slopes)

It might be kind of redundant, but I'm gonna try and list all the enchantments available in Crucial 2, because I can't find a complete list anywhere and it was driving me nuts so I just sat and watched the recipe for book de-enchantment for a couple minutes and wrote everything there down:

so Something Weird happened to us while we were working on our dungeon. we noticed a zombie walking towards us from across the room, easy, took out sword and killed it in two hits. totally normal zombie. we backed up so we could get back to work but then a burst of green particles appeared and spawned two more zombies, both with heavy armor, which i killed and then waited and nothing else showed up. i'll admit it was pretty spooky, does anyone know what the fuck that was